- Written by Curt Fukuda and Ralph Pearce and published by JAMsj, San Jose Japantown: A Journey is a beautiful hardbound book with over 400 pages and many previously unpublished photos. It will be available through several community organizations. Make sure you pre-order from JAMsj before August 15th and save 33% off the retail price.
- JAMsj is a Blue Star Museum - Military personnel and their families receive free admission to the museum.
- JAMsj unveils a new exhibition: Executive Order 9066: Memories and Artifacts
- New: Teacher Curriculum Guide
- See photographs and videos from the Congressional Gold Medal Ceremony